Monday, February 2, 2009

Weight Loss


I have been battling against my weight problem since ten years ago. I have been trying to get rid of these excess kilos by eating less, exercising and sometimes by not eating at all for a week. I can say that for a certain period of time, I am able to win against this battle but just like any other stories, I ended up a loser.

Now, February 2 2009, I am at my heaviest.

Since I have decided to not look for work yet, I will be using this time to loose these excess baggages. I will be documenting all the food that I will eat, my activities, the mood swings, the stories.

You might be wondering what triggered this decision. Well first, I am joblezz. Less expenses, the better. Second, okay, health reasons. And the most important of all, I want to look good in my pictures. Beautiful place plus healthy me, equals perfection. =)
My friend Tanya promised me that we will be visiting all the nice places in Malaysia and Singapore. I can’t wait!

Is Paris the next stop? We sure hope so, right Vern?

No comments:

Post a Comment