Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Puzzle Addict


I bought a 750 piece puzzle last week. It was the image of Taj Mahal in Agra, India. It was the one that I chose since I just watched “Slumdog Millionaire” (the best picture of the 81st academy awards).

When my mom and sister saw it, they told me that I won’t be able to finish the puzzle. Just like the one that was given to me years back as a birthday gift, they said that it will end up in the trash bin.

I was challenged! I want to prove them that they are dead wrong! Hahaha!

Now, after 1 day and 4 hours, it now hanged beautifully in our kitchen wall!

I might buy another one since it helped me “save” some money. How? Because when I am bored, I tend to go to the mall and spend on things I do not need. So that puzzle kept me grounded. Hahahahah!

I want more puzzles! Paging friends of Aeia! Hahahaha!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i got a black and white puzzle which i bought in china years back... i'll have my sister give it to you when you guys drop by our house when you eat lugaw in bancal =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaah..gusto ko rin nyan..heheh.. =D

    ReplyDelete