Sunday, July 19, 2009

Touch down

I can’t wait to arrive in Malaysia. Not only because it’s a new place to explore but because I am so hungry and exhausted.

My last meal on that day was a cup of coffee and a bite of rebisco. That was it. I did not know that we are not entitled to any meal inside that aircraft! Before the flight, I told myself that it was ok to not eat anything since we will be offered a sumptuous meal after take off. I was convincing Verna that they will give us something to eat just like the other time I boarded a plane. But I was dead wrong. Really, I was dead wrong. Now I know better. When you get your ticket during a promo, do not expect anything! Heheheh

When the pilot said that we were in Malaysia, it was sweet!

Before the flight, Gladys (our new friend), told us that we need to sign something and we need to keep the other half otherwise we will not be able to leave Malaysia. I was already talking to the immigration official when he asked me for the embarkation paper. The what? So this was the “something” Gladys was telling us about. The gentleman pointed me to the table where we can sign that embarkation card. After few minutes, we needed to fall in line again and show that card to the officer. And after few seconds, we are officially entering Malaysia!

When we got out of the airport, of course we were looking for Tanya. Guess what? She was not there! It was good that I was with verna otherwise I’ll panic. We waited for few minutes until finally, we saw Tanya waiving, smiling… Thank God.

Here’s a picture of us at the airport.



Hagardness!

1 comment:

  1. hehehe we're really worried 'cause our stomach are crying for food na that time! joke!

    ReplyDelete