Friday, March 13, 2009

EraserHeads CD

I was not able to watch the Renuion Concert of Eheads last year nor their concert last March 7. Had my friend picked another date to get married (Jo, you are far more important that watching a history unfold hehehehe), I know that I will do my best to get a ticket so as to see the "continuation" of the first one.

I bought a CD of the first one, and believe it or not, I think that it was great! I was always at the edge of my seat since I do not have any idea how the concert will end! It was a blast!

I am a movie buff and I can say that the way they captured the entire concert was amazing! I enjoyed it to the max! hahahaha! I was singing...dancing...its as if I am watching it live!

But the best part was when Ely Buendia sat down due to fatigue. With his blank stare, you know that it was over.

So, I will definitely buy a copy of the latest reunion. My friend Verna says that it was superb! (I envy her since she was able to experience it first hand.) I just hope that it will come out sooner than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment