Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to Reality

At 11:30am, it’s back to reality again.

It was a dream touring Malaysia and Singapore. It was a dream going places with two of my most treasured friends.

For few days, I was able to not think of my problems and just enjoy life. But at 11:30am on April 5, reality set in, that I need to find a decent job. I have been jobless for 3 and a half months now and it sure is the perfect time for me to go put my fats into a good use. (lol)

I know from the bottom of my heart, it’s not going to be the last. I wanted to travel and I want to do it together with my family and friends. So for now, can somebody give me a decent job so that I can finance this dream of mine? hahaha

To Verna, thanks for being a wonderful companion.

And to Tanya, our thanks for making this trip possible.

2 comments:

  1. hey there! nice to know that you enjoyed a well deserved trip to singapore and malaysia. like you i am also jobless hehehehe. but i have i writing gig that i can recommend. i forgot your email addy, so just pm me..by the way this is anne..my blog is willwrite4cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear! nice stories! Haha. wish i am as brave as you are (i am not ready to post my pics on my blog just yet!) haha. I know exactly how you felt when the plane landed back to manila! Too bad i wasnt able to go to malaysia when we went to SG. But ill surely be back! Haha.

    ReplyDelete