Friday, June 10, 2011

Here I Go Again

When i was in high school,i always made it a point to 'spot' one cute guy so i'll be inspired while on campus.

That was sooo many years ago!hahha

Now,i didn't intend to,but the feeling of being excited just to go to work (which is equivalent to going to school then) is back!

I am admitting that i have a huge crush on YOU!hahaha No names yet. You just do not know how you make my heart skip every time you pass by. I really appreciate it that you are giving the cutest smile,always!

I never thought that this can lead to a full blown infatuation. But it did!hehe

I am just enjoying the feelings until it lasts (coz a close friend of mine said that i am sour graping).

All i know is that, i am looking forward to seeing you everyday (it was kinda lonely last week since i didnt see you, I thought that this week will be as gloomy as the previous one. Thank God for the ice cream stand! hehe)

Im praying for more cascades!haha

More time admin questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment