Monday, December 22, 2008

twilight



Finally, after 3 weeks I was able to watch the most talked about movie of the year!

My officemate Carol was the one who introduced me Twilight. She actually has copies of the books downloaded somewhere and she and her group mates were all reading this. Since I am not into reading books much more the one in pdf format, I asked her what Twilight is all about (just wanting myself to have a reason to read it). She said that that is the love story of a vampire and a human. Pretty interesting huh! She also informed me that Twilight is already a movie and it will be shown in a few weeks. That gave me an alibi not to read it since I am a visual person and I’d rather wait for it to be on the wide screen (alive and sipping blood)!

Then came the big day! My friends watched it on it’s first week of showing (some of them on the first day!). All of them were swept by Bella and Edward’s love story. I was intrigued since my good friend Miles even said that she wanted a vampire for a boyfriend!

Last Saturday, I was able to see it for myself. After a dinner with my college friends, Malen and I decided to go see it.

After 2 hours of sitting down, I found myself wanting more. Maybe I was too tired that day that’s why I did not appreciate the movie that much. Maybe it was because I did not have my eyeglasses with me (being a visual person that I am), I was not satisfied with what I saw.

But one thing’s for sure, I will buy a copy of that movie so that I can watch it over again. I know that someday, I will be able to appreciate all the love and hard work that they put making that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment