Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jammed Frequency

All this time, i thought that nothing is missing...that my world is already complete. The you came and made me realize na meron pa palang pedeng idagdag dito sa maliit kong mundo.
You made me believe that life is more colorful with you around. And I totally agree. Utu-uto ako e. I even made you the center of my universe, the focal point of my life.
In my dreams, you are mine.
Kaya lang when reality sets in, alam ko namang you do not feel the same way. Na isa lang ako sa mga super friends mo. That all these good things you are showering me are also being given to all of your friends. Kumbaga, i am just one of them.
Hindi katulad mo sa buhay ko, isa ka lang. Sobrang nag iisa.
But then again, nakakapagod ang mag intay sa wala. Nakakapagod yung walang assurance.
Kasi naman. Sino ba ang nagsabi sa yo na bumalik ka after 10 heart years? Ala nman di ba?
Wag ka kasing magbigay ng mixed signals.
Mahina ako dyan. Kahit nung college.
I know i need to stop. Pero pag naaalala ko to, nagdadalawang isip ako:
You might regret putting an end to something that once made you smile...
Oo, aminado ako. You can really make me smile. Pero aminin mo, you are also the reason why my tears are my companion tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment