Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Second Best

I was wondering if I can finally let go of my feelings for you and settle for the second best person that will come in my life. Ang hirap na tanong, promise. Kasi I still would like for this relationship of ours to 'work'. But from the looks of it, this is already a lost battle. (which my mind still refuses to accept, crazy me!)
Gustong gusto kong mag move on. Loser nga naman kung mananatili akong nag iintay sa yo. So naisip ko, pano kung may dumating na iba? Am I to accept na posibleng sya ang aking The One?
Though sa ngayon e hindi ko alam ang sagot (since blinded ako ng damdamin ko sa yo), time will come, malalaman ko din ang sagot.
Just like in the 27 dresses.
Jane was so inlove with her boss and her whole world was revolving around him (hmmm, parang ako lang). Then she met this writer. At first, hindi nya na recognize that the writer was the one for her. Until one day, she realized, mahal nya yung pangalawa.
So i guess, it is worth the risk. The second best maybe the second best for now but it time, he might emerged as The One.

No comments:

Post a Comment