Saturday, April 16, 2011

Junior Master Chef Australia

I was browsing youtube for something to watch and i came across Juior Master Chef Astralia.

For somebody who cant cook, i thought that it will be a learning experience for me. I was hoping that after watching it, i will be able to cook one of the kid's dishes. Besides, they are just kids (ages from 8 - 12).

I watched season 1, episode 8. The first part was a taste test (this i know i can do, i had in the bag. It made me feel that the kids were only to cook not so complicated dishes. It made me think that i can copy one of things they can come up with.

But i was dead wrong! When the second challenge was announced, kids were asked to prepare one hot and one cold dish. I know that i will not be able to think of any menu had i been a contestant. The worst thing is, when the kids declared what they will prepare, my jaw dropped! Not that i know what those menus are, but because they sound so complicated!

Then the kids started cooking. They are professionals!

I do not know how those kids cooked the way they did. I do now know how they became an expert. All i know is that they are great!

All the watching made me hungry. But i wouldnt put anything in my mouth since it's 2:13 am. Loser. Not that we dont have anything in the house, it's just that i will be going to sleep in 30 min.

I know that we will also have the same show in the Phillipines. I know that Pinoy Kids can do a great job a well.

Aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment