Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time Out

Time out: a short period of rest from an activity. That is how webster define it. And here i am, dreaming of experiencing it.

So what's my idea of a 'time out'? Simple. Me, having a great time with my friends as we joyfully explore what the world can offer! It's having the time to just sit back, talk things over while eating all the food we want. Or it could be a long road trip... Who cares? For as long as i'll have sometime to not think of the usual things i am thinking of!haha

I should get some break now since i will be working like a slave in the following months! I and a friend of mine will be starting something exciting and it requires time and devotion.

So, the only free days i have is the coming weekend. I need to make the most out of it so as to be refreshed for the new challenges.

I just hope that my 'time out' wont cost me a fortune. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment