Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ouch! It Hurts!



Guilty as charged! I created another account on Facebook!

I was advised to do so because some of my closest college friends are looking for me and i am nowhere to be found! And because i missed them too, so i gave in hahahahaha... (ooopppps, i havent added anybody yet hehehe).

Because of my new found "freedom" on checking anybody's profile, i hurriedly typed in "Sharky's" name (he is one of my very first crushes in Teletech).

Im very happy to see that he's looking good as ever though i like him better when he's bald.

Then I remembered that there was this trainer we were crushing on! It's just that i can't remember his name!

So i logged in to my yahoo mail hoping that i saved some of his emails. Not that we were writing to each other using our non work account, I was just hoping that i could have forwarded some of his emails to my yahoo address (since i used to do that especially when i needed to review something at home).

After 2 hours of searching, i still have nothing!

But i am a firm believer of: If there's a will, there's a way! har har!

Since i know that his name starts with R, i typed in a colleague's name hoping that they are FB friends and wholllaaa! There he is!

I felt my heart shouted "Ouch! It hurts!" (heheheheh)

In his profile pic, he's embracing a girl! Well, it's expected but i wasn't expecting it (hhahahhaha). If she's a girlfriend or his wife, i wouldnt know since his, is a private profile. (sob, sob)

So, is creating another profile worth all these dramas? Too early to tell.

Realization: I said "this trainer we WERE crushing on"..., as for my part, this should be in present tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment