Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 5: Realizing a Dream

O-M-G! I was about to realize a dream! (For some, this maybe just a trip to Quiapo, but for me, it’s fantasy land!). I don’t know, but ever since I saw Sentosa in a TV show, I had always wanted to visit it. And now, after years of waiting, I am about to experience it first hand.

We only had few things with us when we went there:



We needed to have a place to stay in singapore. Our friends Tanya and Paul instructed us where to find the cheapest hotels. Here it goes:

“The bus will take you to Lavander street. From there, go to the nearest MRT station (which is kelang) and alight at Gelang station. There are a lot of cheap hotels in gelang. Get a room and then go back to kelang station. then, look for the MRT line that will take you to sentosa.”

Wheeew!

“Also, you need to remember that the bus will have 3 stop overs. First, meal break. On the second stop, you just need to carry you passport and show it to the immigration. Then on the 3rd one, you need to carry with you all your baggage and enter Singapore.”

With all these information, I know that we are ready to invade Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment