Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wrong Grammar

I don’t know what this place is called. All I know is that people who wishes for something writes it in a paper and leaves it there.

So let me baptize it with “Wishing Tree”. (lol)





I went around reading what people could be wishing for while verna took the opportunity to pose with the birds hahahaha!

I saw this one and I know that someone from our part of the world did it since it’s in Tagalog!



Encouraged by what this person did (naks), I also wrote something. It was to show gratitude to the one who made this trip possible…Tanya.



And then, the unthinkable happened! We thought of making a mark and there was no other way to do it but to write something as well!

Brace yourselves! You are about to see something that even science will not be able to explain.

This is what I wrote:



I do not know what came in to me. Maybe the place is really magical!

A simple subject-verb agreement… I know.

So to anyone who had read this and will visit sentosa anytime soon, please oh please, correct my sentence.

Tanya, I know that you will take Nanay to visit this place sometime soon, please change “was” to “were”. The paper is located at the first tree on the left.



To the person who will correct this “writing on the tree”, thanks. (please take me out of the pit I am currently in hahahahha)

No comments:

Post a Comment