Saturday, July 18, 2009

China Town

When Tanya got home, we were already up and moving!

We decided to go to Chinatown that day and see what’s up for grabs hahahha… Since we are traveling in a limited budget, Chinatown is the best place for souvenirs.
It rained when we got there. So we decided to have our dinner at McDonalds and wait for the rain to stop.



After an hour, we went ahead and looked for souvenirs. Before hand, Tanya informed us that we can find stuff that really costs less. All we needed to do was to be patient.

But I committed a crime! Hahahah… I settled for the very first stall that sells keychains. I already bought a handful even without exploring the place. We ended up buying things that costs 100% more than the usual price!

I felt really bad since I could have bought more souvenirs with the money that I spent. That was an expensive lesson I learned hahahah….

So, now I know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment