Sunday, July 19, 2009

Experiencing Malaysia! (Day 1)

Lat March 28 to April 5, we (me and my pal Verna) were able to experience how it is living in Malaysia, thanks to our good friend Tanya who invited us over.

Our flight was scheduled 11:45 am, my father told me that we need to be up at 3am and should be on our way to Megamall at 4. Yes, my tatay is an addict. I know. That was reaaall too early but I did not have any choice since no one will take me to the bus station (going to Clark field, Pampanga, where the airport is). We arrived at Megamall at around 5am.

The first trip to Clark was at 7:00am. One by one, people are coming waiting for the bus to arrive until finally, there it was! The feeling was so amazing since that was the first time me and a good pal will be traveling together! We were ready to board the bus but the driver told us that those who had the reservation should go in first. We waited until we were told that we needed to wait for the second bus since there were no seats left for us! What the…!!!

My father will sure kill me since he has been bugging me to call the bus company to have a reservation days before the trip. Oh no! This cant be! I was thinking of ways on how to go to Pampanga. Verna said that we can go to Cubao terminal since there are buses going to Dau in that place. And from Dau, we just need to ride a jeepney to go to the airport. I sounded well. That might work. I was also considering riding a taxi but I doubt it if the driver will charge us a reasonable amount. I was furious!


Jokingly, I told the driver that we (me and Vernz and a new found friend Gladys) can endure sitting at the aisle of the bus. It was a 2 hour trip which is like going home from Ortigas to Malanday during busy hours. And to my surprise, he nodded telling us to go inside the bus! Yipeeeeee!

When we got inside, we were so fortunate that there were two seats unoccupied. We slept all the way to Clark field Pampanga! How sweet!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, we were really fortunate that time. i just said that its ok to sit in the aisle (no choice na eh) but i really can't imagine doing it since i had no sleep that time, remember that i came straight from the work?! thank god for the seats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete