Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 4: Tanya’s Birthday

The very reason that Tanya invited us over was so she wont be spending her birthday alone.

I have known Tanya way back in 2003 when she became an officemate of mine. Though we didn’t belong to the same department, she became a dearest friend since we entered the company at the same time.

I also found out that she lives in Karuhatan, a place near my hometown. She was the bread winner of their family. Hearing her life’s stories made me respect her even more.

When we went home after a year contract somewhere, I was surprised that the friendship did not stop. We would call each other, see each other and look for work together. That was the time I introduced her to another dear friend of mine, Verna.

They became some sort of officemates. Why some sort of? It’s hard to explain so I wont explain it hahhaha.

God knows that I am really thankful that they are my friends.

I may not openly say this to you Tanya, but to me, you are one of my greatest riches on earth!

Love you friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment