Saturday, January 10, 2009

Buntis dance


This is one Christmas that I will never forget. We had a good time laughing, joking and of course, dancing!

It was Ned’s idea for us to dress like pregnant women. (Yes, this is our most memorable costume party.) I know that my friends will kill me once they know that I put this on the web for every one to criticize (harhar!). But who am I to deny our other berks a good laugh?

Hey, do I hear the radio playing? Let’s dance!
that's yel ,me, ned and ian

2 comments:

  1. ha! you already posted before you asked! oh no, you actually didnt ask! dont go further on this very fun experience okay. the picture is more than enough (i.e. no videos alright?).
    hmm... in fairness, you blog looked nicer with our pix in it heheheh ;p mizyah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! actually, it was the crazy video that i was trying to post but due to the "high speed" internet, i was not able to! but who knows??? hahahah

    Miss you guys. (you, sam, aron, ace and chad)

    ReplyDelete