Monday, January 19, 2009

Malaysia, Here We Come!


Courtesy of a good friend Tanya, I and Verna will be flying to Malaysia! I can’t wait. We have been planning this for a month and finally, Tanya was able to book us a flight!

From Malaysia, we are also visiting Sentosa Island in Singapore! This, is what I call life!

Honestly, I’m a little afraid. Why? I do have the history of being lost in the airport. Even though I do have companions, it seems that airports to have their “charm” on me that keeps me “wondering” around.

But I do have a game plan this time: Focus and Read! I need to focus (meaning follow hahahah!) on one person going to the same destination so that I wouldn’t be lost. Read signs. Signs like, when I feel that I am the only one going in a direction, it might mean that I am going the wrong direction! (right Tanya?)

In short, I need not to be stupid. And I can (fingers crossed). = )

No comments:

Post a Comment