Monday, January 19, 2009

Things 2 Do While Unemployed




Since I am officially unemployed as of this writing (naks!), I would want to come up with the list of the things that I can do while job hunting (who knows, this list might give you an idea if ever that you will be in a “position” like mine).

Here’s my suggestion:
1) Watch telenovelas/tsinovelas : since I have been working in a graveyard shift for the last 3 years, I haven’t really watched any telenovelas! Admit it, sometimes they are entertaining and helps you forget your irate callers.
2) Read my newspaper – there are a lot of things that you will know in your daily tabloids. Example? Do you know that Rustom Padilla is now “dead”? Dead in a sense that he/she wants to forget his masculine part and would want to be known as BB Gandang Hari! Juicy news right? (wink wink)
3) Cross stitch - I know that this is not so popular anymore but it will help me produce something while being a bum!
4) Sleep! – wow! This is the best part of being unemployed! I am now able to sleep at night! Dr. Vicky Belo says sleeping at 11PM (all the way ‘till morning of course) is good for the body. Though I still go to bed at around 2 or 3am (since I am now an internet addict), I can still take a nap in the afternoon to regain my strength so that I can do “telebabad” at night.
5) Quality time with my family and friends, any day of the week! – if you are working at night, the only times that you can have “bonding time” with your family and friends are on your rest days. But if you are jobless, anytime is a good time!
6) Eat at a resto and have my mom pay for it! – hey, it’s payback time! When I was still working, I pay the bills. Now that I do not have a source of income, how can I?

Isn’t it nice to be joblezz? Come, join the wagon! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment