Monday, January 19, 2009

To Work or Not to Work, That is the Question

To work or not to work… Hahaha!

There are a lot of things that are going on in my mind right now. Every time I quit job, I am always in this position wherein I do not know what I want. Of course, one needs to have a source of income so as to support his/her daily needs.

But I do not want to be a part of any organizations just because I needed to have a constant monthly salary. I do believe that it is unfair both to the company and me if I am not to enjoy the job. It’s just going to be a burden if I needed to drag myself to work everyday and unfair for the company if I will not be giving my 100%.

So, to work or not to work? For now, the answer will be just to take my time and analyze the thing/s that I like. I just need to find something that I love to do so that it won’t feel like working at all!

1 comment: