Monday, January 19, 2009

My Friends in Teletech


(Seated from left: Dzek, Tatay George, Me. Standing from left: Ate Lara, Dennis, Mabby, Kate, Gian. Far back: Kris and Kuya Randy)

I wanted to put my friends pictures here since I want them to know that I feel really bless to have met them.

Dzek: the team’s baby. Who would ever forget all the boy talks we had together with
Lea?
Ate Lara: the Ate of the team. We always feel your love in every advice that you give us.
Dennis: the real menace! Hehehehe! I would say that he has been, and still is, a great
friend.
Mabby: the beauty queen of the group. I admire this girl since she will do everything for
her kids. Be good!
Kate: the international beauty (and the “white lady” of the group). I miss our chitchat
regarding God’s blessings.
Gian: one real bratinela. Hey, I haven’t seen any pictures of you cheerleading in Benilde!
Kris: the TL. He has been my lunch buddy and “gluttony” partner!
Randy: the Kuya of the group. He has been a good leader of our afternoon peeps.
And of course:
Tatay George: a leader,a friend. No words can describe this man of great honor.

Working with these fantastic people has never felt working even a single day. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment