Friday, January 23, 2009

Fear Factor


Even before ABS-CBN bought the right to do the local version of Fear Factor, I have always been a fan.

I remember that they even had the contestants eat an unfertilized duck egg, which is called “balot”. For us Filipinos, that would be a feast!the most number of balot that I ate in one seating was 7! And I know that all the physical challenges that they make the participants do, I can do it too!

But…

Of all the “stunts”, I know that I wouldn’t have the strength to face the most dangerous beast of all…the scariest creature that ever walked this earth… SPIDERS!

I am arachnophobic! Just like Ron Weasley, I am afraid of spiders.

So if the challenge includes spiders, I’ll faint, 100%!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Ang laking spider nyan ah! :)

    I can't say if I like the Pinoy fear factor, but I can say that I love the US version.

    Add kita sa links ko ha, dito:

    http://angelofthewaters.page.ph

    ReplyDelete